Our 6,000 Sq. Ft. event space is divided into two separate spaces, Studio A and Studio B, which provide plenty of room for a wide variety of events. Clients have the opportunity to take advantage of both spaces or utilize just one for their event. Additionally, clients have the ability to customize their floor plan so that they have full control over how they want their event space to look. Both event spaces feature original hardwood floors, the high ceilings, exposed brick interior and charming original art deco tin ceilings.
Photographers love this venue due to its mix of the old and new. Warm modern lighting and large bay windows give the room abundant light, making for beautiful photos, whether events take place during the day or evening.
Additional Venue Features include:
– Bridal suite bathroom with private seating area
– Two unisex bathrooms
– Dance floor area with lighting and sound system
– Decoration closet
– Kitchen/Bar area with refrigerator and oven for client use
– Back-up refrigerator for additional drink storage
– Nearby street and parking lot parking for most events
– On site staff member to assist with any event